Friday, October 28, 2011

Menopause Night Sweats - Consider This Deep Acting Natural Medicine

Menopause night sweats can make sleep very disturbed. And with regularly disturbed sleep comes irritability, lack of energy, and an inability to cope. And that can lead to depression.

Whatever ailment you are suffering from, you are only having a hard time because your immune system is not strong enough to help you. Raise that and everything (and not just your menopause night sweats) disappears.

You can do this yourself by raising your awareness of a healthy lifestyle - good, natural food, making sure you have time to relax in nature every day, dealing with stresses and turbulent relationships in a holistic way. And getting a good night’s sleep.

Which is impossible for you at the moment.

Luckily there is a way round this. And a natural way. Which is effective. And doesn’t have side effects. Like making you drowsy. Or giving you cancer.

Homeopathy works by raising your immune system. Quickly. So you are best off consulting with a professional homeopath to get fast and lasting resolution of your menopause night sweats.

But, for a variety of reasons, you may not be able to.

Help may be at hand if you are prepared to take some time working out the most appropriate homeopathic medicine for you. This may also take time to work, as you will only have access to the lower potencies (or strengths).

But you may still be able to resolve your menopause night sweats, given time.

The homeopathic medicine Lachesis needs to be a match for your symptoms. Not every single symptom. But at least three strong ones. So make a list of your other symptoms and then see if there is a match, or a ‘feel’ for this medicine.

The strong keynotes of Lachesis are:

all symptoms are worse at night, ensuring your sleep is badly broken, so you end of feeling terrible when you wake up
your night sweats are worse when you’re warm
you had problems when you were on the contraceptive pill
you found once your periods started, it felt like a release of tension - now you no longer have periods, the tension builds up
you’re intolerant of constricting clothes, especially around your neck - even a necklace feels as if it’s constricting you
you are a quite jealous person, it’s out of control, especially for your partner
you have a high libido
you have an intense phobia about snakes, way beyond the normal and natural fear

By: Madeleine Innocent

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete