Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cure Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally

Vaginal Yeast Infections telltale signs - a thick white discharge, itching, pain during sexual intercourse and a burning sensation during urination. Yeast affected disease can effectively be cured by various home remedies. The nature's wonderful gifts can help us a lot in this regard.

1. Boric Acid Capsules: Boric acid possess mild antiseptic and anti fungal properties that can cure the infection. One capsule of boric acid should be inserted into the vagina every night to reduce the irritating symptoms.

2. Blow dry your private area. Accomplish this by lifting a leg and blowing warm air between your legs. Be sure to focus on your pubic hair. It's the moisture from this area that often causes yeast infections. Make this process a part of your regular shower and bath routine until you see results.

3. The garlic that you would require for this infection home remedy should be fresh and NOT processed. You can get the garlic from your local grocery stores but just make sure that it is FRESH. Fresh garlic is the key to this yeast infection home remedy.

4. Commonly used vaginal yeast infection natural remedies include - garlic, oregano oil, "live yoghurt", apple cider vinegar, buttermilk or curd made from goats' milk, tea tree oil, etc. These are all inexpensive ingredients. They produce no side effects, they do not harm your body and they help kill the underlying cause of the infection.

5. Include two glasses of butter milk in your daily diet. Every night before going to bed drink one glass of buttermilk. This helps in destruction of the infection causing yeast. If taken regularly it can reduce the chances of infection.

6. Eat this yogurt at least once a day. By consuming it, the culture (lactobacillus acidophilus) in it will absorb into your blood stream and go to work.

7. Yeast Infection Natural Remedies treat the underlying cause of the infection and also helps in removing toxins and impurities from the body. Antibiotics simply masks the infection or temporarily cures the infection - only to flare up again in a couple of months as unlike natural remedies they do not kill the root cause of the infection.

By: zechong cai

3 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR OLUTA
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Oluta did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2017 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Oluta the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Oluta a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Oluta and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Oluta and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Oluta with this Email Address at (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2349065326267 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony  

    ReplyDelete

  2. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremendid for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremenfor help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunnyna on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it. 1 HIV/AIDS 2 HERPES 3 CANCER 4 ALS 5 HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES 7 LOVE SPELL 8 INFECTIONS 9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,..... THANKS TO DR SUNNYNA FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU BLESS.....

    ReplyDelete