Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Natural Fibroid Cure-treat Fibroids Naturally

Women suffering from the most intolerable symptoms of fibroids often wonder if there is a natural fibroid cure. Unfortunately, the options offered to them by conventional medicine are disappointing and very often, doctors recommend doing nothing with fibroids and waiting until the menopause arrives as fibroids shrink naturally at that time.

However, it is not always as simple as that. The symptoms endured by some women are debilitating and prevent them going about their normal daily activities. When I had fibroids myself, my abdomen was the size of a seven month pregnancy and my symptoms were, quite simple, terrible.

I was classed as "severely anemic" and often breathless and as a result was always on iron tablets. I was semi-incontinent, caused by a small group of fibroids pressing on my bladder and always felt bloated and uncomfortable. Indeed my fibroids were so large that the only recommendation made by my doctor was a hysterectomy. I asked the doctor at the time if I had any alternatives and whether there was such a thing as a natural fibroid cure. He was totally disinterested and I went away feeling very depressed.

At home I began searching the internet. After fighting my way through a mass of information (some helpful, some not so!) I became frustrated that I only seemed to have part of the picture. There did seem to be various natural fibroid cure options, such as using herbal remedies and dietary options but the results were patchy.

Eventually, I found a system I liked the sound of. Not least because it was guaranteed to work and offered a full refund if it didn't! As I read through the masses of information that night, I simply could not believe all the possible causes of fibroids which I had never really considered before.

I was a little overwhelmed but at the same time, I saw this natural fibroid cure as my last chance to do something before having to go for my hysterectomy. After a couple of weeks, I was disappointed that my abdomen seemed to be the same size. However, I had started to notice that my period was lighter and less painful, but thought this could have been a coincidence. A few weeks down the line I became pretty excited as I could really tell that something was going on. I had stopped wearing my panty pad as I didn;t seem to be leaking urine.

I visited the doctor after a couple of months for a scan and he confirmed that the largest of my fibroids, which had been "melon-sized" was now the size of an apple and that some of the smallest fibroids had all but disappeared.

A few months down the line and I still have fibroids. Having said this, they are so small now in comparison to how they were that there is no way I would consider a hysterectomy or any other treatment.

The natural fibroid cure which I used had a multifaceted approach for treating fibroids and is not for women who cannot spare a little time and effort to really concentrate on what they really need to do to shrink fibroids naturally. As the causes of fibroids are known to be as a result of a combination of factors which subtly interact to begin fibroid growth, then the treatment is not straightforward either!

One of the main areas the natural fibroid cure focuses on is the regulation of estrogen in the body. Even though there will be other causes of your fibroids, estrogen is the one central feature for most women. A natural way of regulating estrogen includes weight control. As estrogen is both stored in, and manufactured by fat cells, maintaining a healthy weight will bring levels down. What can be more difficult to control is an estrogen-mimicking compound which can become "locked" in the liver. This compound originates from pollutants and pesticides and will go on, functioning in a way similar to estrogen, causing fibroids to grow. One of the few ways to eliminate this from the body is to carry out a thorough liver detox using herbal remedies such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root and Artichoke Extract.

You will need to be focused and willing to adjust your diet and, to a certain extent, your lifestyle.
What I would say is that for me, it was totally worth the effort as a hysterectomy simply doesn't bear thinking about and the other surgical procedures which are sometimes offered to women with less severe symptoms do nothing to treat the causes of fibroids so they will simply regrow in a short space of time.

By: Bernadette Hopkins

13 comments:

  1. Wonders shall never end, who could have imagined that herbal medication can cure fibroid. I have been battling with Fibroid for so long, I experienced pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and I had several miscarriages. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed of multiple fibroid and I was treated but nothing seems to be working until I read about Uduehi’s medication online and of course I gave it a try and after using his medicine all the fibroid shrank, and the pains gone. I am 4 months pregnant now. You can reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am henry from vegas, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of fibroid, his name is Dr osaze. My wife was diagnose of fibroid two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr Osaze's recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at drosaze39@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
    drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to share this testimony, i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice blog and so informative as well, I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Itua for helping me with his Herbal Roots clease,after 10years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Itua Herbal Medicine  i got pregnant with the period of 4 weeks after the herbal  treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   or call whatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, just a quick note to let you all know about a herbal doctor who cured my daughter of FIBROID, his name is Dr. Uduehi.I read about him online while searching for a solution, I reach out to him for help and he administered his medication on my daughter.The multiple fibroid shrink down and her pains like: Heavy menstrual bleed, Pelvic pain, Backache and difficulty emptying the bladder gone after the treatment. She went for test and she was tested fibroid free at the hospital. doctor's contacts: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did surgery for multiple FIBROID 2 years ego and they grow back after sometime with all the pains included I couldn't get pregnancy also. I told a friend about it because I was confused, and she told me her own experience about fibroid and how she got raid of it through Dr. Uduehi. I contacted the doctor and the fibroid started shrinking down even before I completed the medication. I couldn’t testify of it until now that am 4 months pregnant, I also went to the hospital and was diagnosed negative and fibroid free. Contact the doctor through Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com or +234-708-487-8384

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, LUPUS

    low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer,Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia,Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer,staphylococcus, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to thank Dr. Uduehi for helping me shrink/cure multiple FIBROID. It’s been a year since I got free from the problem but I decided to wait to see if they will grow back and luckily no sign of it at all. I normally experience heavy menstrual blood, Pelvic pressure or pain, Backache, Frequent urination ETC. And now, all the symptom or pains are no more. I went to the hospital again to check and was diagnosed fibroid free. All thanks to doctor Uduehi. You too can be free, contact him now for a cure through: +234-708-487-8384 (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete