Friday, October 28, 2011

Vagina Becomes Loose After Pregnancy But It Can Be Tightened Again

Every woman at some point in her life experiences the problem of a loose vagina which has many direct and indirect implications on her life. This problem is more common in aging women and the ones who have gone through pregnancy. In this article let us find out more about this problem and some of the treatments available which can tighten a loose vagina again.

Consequences
A woman who has lost her vaginal firmness does not enjoy sexual intercourse as intensely as she used too and might even suffer from low libido problem or lack of sexual desire thereby causing problems in a relationship. Also women who have a loose vagina are at a greater risk of suffering from urinary incontinence and bad vaginal odor.

Treatment Available
There are basically two effective forms of treatment available. One is through thru the use of natural medicine and the other is by opting for vagina tightening surgery. Let us discuss about both of them and find out which one will work best for you.

Surgical Method
This is the surest and fastest way to tighten a vagina but this method is in its very early stages hence it costs a lot of money and as we all know there are always complications involved when one goes under the knife as well as this surgery lasts only till your next pregnancy.

Alternative Medicine
In recent years natural vagina tightening creams have gained great respect amongst women who want to get a tighter vagina. These creams are made from natural herbs like aloe and manjikani and are applied directly to the vaginal area half an hour before sexual intercourse. These creams act instantly on the vagina and make it tighter by almost 30% thereby enhancing the feeling of penetration during sexual intercourse for both the partners.

By: Shekhar Malhotra

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete