Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunlight Therapy - Natural Medicine for Natural Healing?


Sun worshippers have yet another reason to bask in the sun...

Some healthcare providers believe that sunlight therapy can be effective in helping relieve a number of health conditions. A matter of fact, a recent study compared 100 patients in Canada, who suffered from depression. The conclusion of the natural health research demonstrated that patients who received light treatment responded faster without adverse side effects opposed to those receiving antidepressant medication.

As a natural health medicine, sunlight therapy may well be on its way to proving what most of us already know -- sunshine generally makes us happier. Think back to a time when you were younger...wasn't it great to get out and play in the afternoon sun? And even as adults, we tend to soak up the rays with utter delight. The reason sunlight therapy may be as beneficial as it is for seasonal affected disorder (SAD; also seasonal depression) is primarily due to its ability to increase endorphins. These endorphins are what I'll call "happy hormones," which generally promote a feeling of well being. Chocolate works much in the same way - it, too, raises endorphin levels.

What other natural healing abilities does sunlight therapy offer? If you're like me, you enjoy the warm glow of the high-noon sun; but just 10 or 15 minutes per day can expose you to a rich source of Vitamin D. This particular nutrient is especially essential as it provides a critical role in maintaining our organ systems. Deficiency in Vitamin D can create a slew of health problems including Rickets, high blood pressure, cancer, and several other chronic diseases and disorders.

As a natural health preventative, sunlight's Vitamin D has been shown to prevent or even reverse coronary disease. Recent studies suggest that individuals exposed to sunlight had a lower concentration of blood cholesterol during the summer months than in winter months. As most of us are aware, lowering blood cholesterol is vital to maintaining and preserving heart health.

Is sunlight therapy a natural health medicine? If we view the sun in the sense that the existence of nearly all life relies on the light from the sun to survive, we can surmise that it is both a source of life and healing. However, as with any medicine or natural health supplement, taking the correct dose is all important in leading a healthy, happy life.

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete