Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yeast Infection Tricks And Hints

Do you want some useful vaginal yeast infection tricks? First, you have to make sure first that you indeed have this type of infection (also known as Candida) because that particular infection can be confused with bacterial vaginosis. The main difference between the two is the latter is caused by the overgrowth of bad bacteria in the vagina while the former is caused by the overgrowth of the yeast fungi. Both vaginal infections may cause similar symptoms and may share similar treatment options but it's still best if you know exactly what kind of complication you have. Go and consult with your obstetrician/gynecologist if you are unsure.

Your OB/GYN will recommend to you several treatment options for Candida. However, if you want to try other yeast infection tricks, you can do so once you know what you are dealing with. Here are some of the most effective tricks you may want to explore:

The tea tree oil treatment

There are two ways of using tea tree oil as one of your yeast infection tricks and treatments. First is by putting a few drops of tea tree oil into your bathwater and soaking yourself into it for a certain period of time. Another way is to use diluted tea tree oil as a topical treatment, which means that you can apply it to that vaginal area. Tea tree oil has this particular compound called terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for the said oil's antioxidant and anti-fungal properties.

The apple cider vinegar remedy

Aside from tea tree oil, another known home remedy and should be included as one of your vaginal yeast infection tricks is none other than the apple cider vinegar. The treatment is somehow similar to that of tea tree oil wherein you can put a few drops of apple cider vinegar into your bathwater and that you have to soak yourself in it. You can look for other details on how to make use of the apple cider vinegar remedy.

The yogurt cure

Your list of yeast infection tricks won't be complete without eating plain, unsweetened yogurt or applying that yogurt to the vaginal area. Try to consume 1-2 cups of yogurt daily. When it comes to topical treatment using yogurt, soak a tampon in the yogurt and leave in place for a couple of hours.

Other yeast infection tricks that you can also try are making dietary changes and using condoms. You should also avoid douching because that can actually promote the overgrowth of yeast in your vagina. Moreover, make it a habit to wear cotton underwear most, if not all, of the time.

A medical researcher, nutritionist, health consultant and former yeast infection sufferer has devised a system which guarantees to completely eliminate and cure you of all types of yeast infection fast by using a simple, 5 step plan.

By: Dawn Thompson

4 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is robin 
    nicole I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my 
    medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my 
    system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment 
    about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted 
    him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my 
    health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service.  I took the medicine 
    as prescribed by him and 4 weeks  later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
    truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him 
    through drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791..
    and here is my private email, you can get in touch with me to know more about this dr, robinnicole005@gmail.com
     Doctor okosun  can as  well cure the following diseases:-. HIV/AIDS . HERPES . CANCER 
    . ALS . Hepatitis B . Diabetes . Athrux,  trypophobia .hpv PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
    VISIT HIS WEBSITE https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using herbal natural remedy was what got me tested negative to HSV 2 after been diagnosed for years.I have spend so much funds on medications like acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir), and Valacyclovir (Valtrex But it was all a waste of time and my symptoms got worse To me It is very bad what Big pharma are doing, why keep making humans suffer greatly just to get profits annually for medications that doesn't work.I'm glad that herbal remedies is gaining so much awareness and many people are getting off medications and activating their entire body system with natural herbal remedies and they are become holistically healed totally. Quickly contact Dr Felix herbal home now email him directly on Dr.felixherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp :+2349068063760

    ReplyDelete