Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breast Enlargement Secrets for Males

 by: Lucille Sorella

More and more males are opting for breast enlargement as a form of self expression. Whether they are crossdressers, trangenderists, or transsexuals, many males seek to feminize their figures without the risk or expense of surgery.

So what's the alternative? The answer is hormones. Hormones trigger breast growth in adolescent girls and are the catalyst behind intentional male breast enlargement. Adding female hormones to the male body is a reliable way to trigger male breast enlargement.

However, there are numerous risks associated with synthetic hormones, including depression, mood swings, hypothyroidism, and an increased potential for liver or breast cancer.

Fortunately, herbs are one feminizing alternative that won't cost you your health! There are over 300 plants with phytoestrogenic activity and these herbs can have a powerful impact on the hormonal balance of the male body.

Does that mean you can just swallow a few herbs and wait for your breasts to blossom? The answer is no. There is another ingredient that is needed: massage.

Breast massage is crucial for male breast enlargement for two reasons:

1. Massage increases circulation to the breasts
2. Massage stimulates prolactin production

Any herbs you take must first be digested and circulated through the bloodstream before they can be delivered to your breasts. That’s where massage comes in. By increasing blood flow to the breasts, massage helps direct “herbal traffic” to the areas that need it most.

Regular stimulation to the breasts and nipples also sends a signal to the brain to produce prolactin. This hormone is associated with breast development and milk production and can be produced by both males and females. Massage is a surefire way to get this breast enhancing hormone flowing.

Male breast enlargement used to be a risky proposition, but you now have an alternative. Herbs and massage are a safe and natural way for any male to have fully developed breasts of his own!

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete