Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maca Herbal Enhancer: the revelation that will cure premature ejaculation

Do you ejaculate too soon? Can’t you last long enough to satisfy your partner? This sexual dysfunction has a name: premature ejaculation. This happen when you regularly ejaculate sooner than you want, for example before intercourse begins or shortly afterward. It is a common sexual disorder but it is embarrassing for men to talk about it or look for help. Time ago experts believed that it had only psychological causes, but now it has been discovered that biological factors can also cause premature ejaculation.

Some psychological causes include previous sexual experiences that involve situations in which men have been hurried to ejaculate in order to avoid being discovered, guilty feelings, erectile dysfunction and anxiety. The biological causes include unusual hormone or brain chemicals levels, abnormal reflex of the ejaculatory system, thyroid problems and prostate or urethra problems.

There are some factors which can increase your risk of premature ejaculation are: the fear of losing your erection that may cause you to rush through sexual encounters; health concerns that causes you to feel anxious during sex and have an increased likelihood or hurrying to ejaculate; and stress, which doesn’t allow you to relax and focus while having sex.

The solution

 by: Roger Sommers

Doctors recommend different treatment options to patients with sexual health problems like premature ejaculation, these treatments include: sexual therapy which may involve masturbating an hour before intercourse so they can delay ejaculation during sex; psychotherapy, which involves talking about your relationships and experiences with a professional so you can reduce performance anxiety; and medications, especially those which are based in maca, like Maca Enhancer.

Maca Enhancer is a nutritional supplement that can grow the penis, enhances libido and your endurance level, reduce stress and regulate hormone balancing. But the benefit that will be of most interest for you who are reading this article is that Maca Enhancer can help you delay your ejaculation so you can enjoy of prolonged sex sessions, this amazing natural product can stop premature ejaculation by allowing you gain control of your release time, besides it can also help block adrenaline surges caused by sexual performance anxiety which is one of the causes of premature ejaculation.

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete