Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Herpes cure breakthrough

by: Gal rubin

Picture yourself being able to get out on the dating scene knowing that your outbreaks were under control, becoming less and less severe until you hardly even remember you had herpes in the first place. Wouldn't it be reassuring to know that you could date again without the high risk of infecting your partners? Or, you wake up in the morning and your cold sore has shrunken to nothing and you feel so great that you stride out of the door with a smile on your face, ready to take on the world.

Now imagine knowing that you can achieve all of this without the use of prescription drugs.

In fact, what if I said to you that I had a "one-minute cure" that could cure your body of the Herpes virus starting today? At this point you're probably thinking, "That can't be true! How could a one-minute remedy possibly "cure" Herpes? There's no such thing as a Herpes cure!" Trust me, I thought the same thing at first.

We've been told all our life that there are no treatments to cure viruses...and Herpes was no exception! Therefore, you have every reason to be skeptical!

Unfortunately, your doctor probably doesn't know about this herpes treatment, because they generally don't use natural solutions let alone learn about it in medical school! And if your doctor knew about any natural cure for that matter... do you think they would tell you about it? No, prescribing medication and performing surgery is the lifeblood of their business! They make money when you receive medical treatment and when they prescribe you drugs. They don't make money when you painlessly eliminate herpes from the comfort of your home! In fact, your doctor probably would not think twice about prescribing you anything BUT an anti-viral medication to treat your herpes.

Something I discovered entirely by accident -- something that was purely astounding, and nobody ever told us?! Did today's doctors know about this? Was the government hiding this from us so that they would continue to profit from the millions and trillions of dollars profited by people just like me who are suffering from so-called non-curable viruses that were preventing them from leading normal lives!

After several weeks of intense research I had become my own doctor in every meaning of the word. Until now, I had never believed that there was anything that would ever take away my herpes. I have been a herbalist studying natural medicine for almost my entire adult life, and although I have seen some wonderful results using herbal remedies, nothing I have ever seen has ever or will ever compare to this miracle substance used - that is dirt cheap - to completely eliminate herpes!

So, after learning about how this herpes treatment worked, I decided to administer this amazing one-minute therapy on myself. Within one week my herpes sores were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment